Frequently Asked Questions
In most cases, no. Gold or Platinum passes are included with memberships starting at $2500. To see our membership levels, click here.
You have three choices: a priority pass, a ticket package, or individual tickets.
- Priority Passes (Platinum or Gold) are for those looking to enjoy the festival all week long. With a pass you are entitled to one ticket per screening and priority seating. Passes are only to be used by the individual whose name appears on the pass. Platinum passes include all parties and special events while Gold passes are for film tickets only. Priority passes choose their films first!
- Ticket Packages are discounted tickets in groups of 10 or 20. They can be used by one person or shared with others. Ticket package holders choose their films after the priority passes.
- Individual Tickets can be purchased one week before the festival and throughout the week.
No! You do not need to be a SIFF member to buy tickets in advance. The order in which tickets are selected is based solely on what you have purchased. For example, Platinum and Gold passes choose tickets first, then 10 and 20-Ticket Package holders join in, then individual tickets go on sale the week before the festival. For the festival, the only benefit of membership is a discount on your purchase.
Yes! Individual tickets to all films go on sale at the posted time. Ticket packages are no longer available for purchase once individual tickets go on sale.
The primary reason that people become SIFF members is that they regularly attend our year-round screenings at the Mary D. Fisher Theatre. Tickets for members are less than non-members. In addition, SIFF members enjoy discounts on passes for the annual film festival held every February. Members do not have any priority for film festival tickets. The type of pass or ticket package purchased determines ticketing priority, not membership.
2018 Sedona International Film Festival
FESTIVAL BOX OFFICE LOCATION AND HOURS
FESTIVAL CENTRAL @ HARKINS SEDONA 6 THEATRE
2081 W. State Route 89A
Saturday, February 24 – 10 am – 5 pm
Locals and First Weekend Moviegoers: If you are not going to the first showings (9 am) at Mary Fisher or SPAC, Saturday at Harkins is a great time and place to pick up festival tickets. There are no movies being shown at Harkins Theatres on this day, but we will have the Box Office open in the lobby with a full staff from 10 to 5.
Ample parking available and the lobby won't be crowded with movie-goers.
The Rest of the Week: Sunday thru Sunday at Harkins
February 25 – March 4
9 am – 7:30 pm
MARY D. FISHER THEATRE
2030 W. Hwy 89A (Sedona Center)
Saturday, February 24 thru Sunday, March 4
9 am – 7:30 pm
SEDONA PERFORMING ARTS CENTER
995 Upper Red Rock Loop Road (Sedona Red Rock High)
Saturday, February 24 and Sunday, February 25
9 am – 7 pm
Monday thru Friday (Feb 26-Mar 2)
3:45 pm – 7:30 pm
Saturday, March 3
9 am – 7 pm
Closed – Sunday, March 4 – No shows at SPAC
Ticket Packs - There is nothing physical to mail or pick up. Your ticket pack is tied to your Customer Account with your Username and Password. Starting February 12 at 10 am (MST), you will be able to sign in with your username and password and select your films. The system automatically knows how many tickets you have purchased.
The username and password MUST be associated with the customer number on which you purchased the ticket pack. If you sign in and it's not letting you choose tickets, you have more than one customer number. Call our office and we will merge multiple accounts. (928) 282-1177
Ticket pack sales END Friday, February 16. After that, only individual tickets will be sold.
Priority Passes - Platinum and Gold
All Platinum and Gold Passes will be placed in Will Call for pick up. Tickets can be ordered online with your username and password. All Passes with all tickets ordered can be picked up when you arrive at the festival at our Festival Central Box Office located at Harkins Theatres, 2990 W. State Route 89A in West Sedona.
In order to choose tickets online, all Priority Passes and Ticket Packages require a username and password associated with your customer account number.
- Platinum and Gold pass holders choose their films Monday, February 5, 2018.
- 10- and 20-Ticket Package holders choose their films Monday, February 12, 2018.
- Individual tickets go on sale Monday, February 19, 2018.